Toyota Cars

Toyota car price starts at Rs 7.05 Lakh, the top line model starts at Rs 79.50 Lakh. Toyota offers 6 car models in India, including 3 new car models in SUV/MUV category, 2 in Sedan category, 1 in Hatchback category. Toyota has 3 upcoming cars in India, Urban Cruiser, Fortuner Facelift and Yaris Cross.

Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan. Toyota Motor Corporation entered India in 1997 in a joint venture with the Kirloskar Group. Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) holds 89 per cent of the share and the remaining 11% is owned by Kirloskar Group.


The Japanese brand entered the Indian Markets with Qualis. The company then ventured into the mid-size segment with the Camry in the year 2002. The Toyota Camry is a series of mid-size (originally compact) automobiles manufactured by Toyota since 1980, and sold in the majority of automotive markets throughout the world. In the United States, the Camry has been regularly the bestselling car for the last decade, but has been outsold in some years. The company introduced its popular seller from the global market, the Corolla in India in the year 2003. Over the years, the Japanese car manufacturer has introduced a wide range of products in India which includes popular sellers like the Innova Crysta, Fortuner, Etios, Yaris and the Glanza.


Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited plant in Bidadi, Karnataka is spread across 850 acres and has a capacity of producing 1,10,000 vehicles per annum. The company’s second manufacturing plant located on the outskirts of Bangalore, Karnataka has a capacity of producing 210,000 vehicles per annum. Both plants have a combined capacity of rolling out 3,20,000 vehicles per annum.


Recently, Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) and Suzuki Motor Corporation (Suzuki) have announced a fresh round of future plans under their cross-badging agreement. The partnership is aimed at bringing together Toyota’s strength in electrification and Suzuki’s strength in technologies for compact vehicles. The end result is aimed at achieving widespread popularization of electrified vehicles. Under this collaboration, Toyota seeks to widely expand hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) technologies in the country through local procurement of HEV systems, engines, and batteries.

Toyota Cars Price List in India

ModelEx-showroom Price
Innova Crysta₹ 15.37 Lakh
Fortuner₹ 28.2 Lakh
Glanza₹ 7.05 Lakh
Yaris₹ 8.77 Lakh
Vellfire₹ 79.5 Lakh
Camry₹ 37.88 Lakh
Urban Cruiser₹ 8.5 Lakh
Fortuner Facelift₹ 29 Lakh
Yaris Cross₹ 10 Lakh

Toyota Innova Crysta

₹ 15.37 Lakh onwards
Avg. Ex-Showroom price

Toyota Fortuner

₹ 28.2 Lakh onwards
Avg. Ex-Showroom price

Toyota Yaris

₹ 8.77 Lakh onwards
Avg. Ex-Showroom price

Toyota Glanza

₹ 7.05 Lakh onwards
Avg. Ex-Showroom price

Toyota Vellfire

₹ 79.5 Lakh onwards
Avg. Ex-Showroom price

Toyota Camry

₹ 37.88 Lakh onwards
Avg. Ex-Showroom price

Toyota Urban Cruiser

₹ 8.40 Lakh onwards
Avg. Ex-Showroom price

Related posts