Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4
₹ 7 ~ 8 Lakh
Key Features of Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4
Bada Dost i4 Highlights
BADA DOST i4 is the big friend that delivers and connects people and business together – right from the doorstep of clients to reaching the door step of end users, navigating through city lanes and highways with equal ease; the BADA DOST is the ideal friend. Powered by the latest i-GEN6 technology, BADA DOST is holistically designed and helps you grow your business profitably and enhance quality of life.
The BADA DOST is all set to create a paradigm shift in the customer experience with its future ready and many industry-first customer-centric offerings.
Big on ComfortBADA DOST is the first vehicle in its segment to offer ARAI certified 1+2 seating. It comes with dash-mounted gear system and has a comfortable and spacious car-like cabin which ensures comfortable seating for 3 people. All variants are equipped with power steering and top end variant comes with AC, making long distance and city driving a comfortable and pleasurable experience.
Big on PerformanceBADA DOST is powered by an 80 hp 190 Nm torque BS6 engine offering superior fuel efficiency, along with bigger and wider tyres which ensure easy and controlled driving on all terrains. Its low turning radius makes it the ideal vehicle for inter and intra city applications.
Big on SavingsThe Bada DOST i4 comes with best in class payload of 1860 kg and a 2951 mm (9ft 8-inch) -long load body – the longest load body in its segment. This ensures you carry more load efficiently and profitably because of its superior fuel efficiency.
COMPARISON WITH COMPETITORS
COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS OF Ashok Leyland Bada Dost i4
- Engine 1.5 Liters, 3 Cylinder Diesel Engine BS-VI compliant
- TypeTurbo Charged Intercooled with Lean NOx Trap (LNT)
- Displacement/Cubic Capacity 1,478 cc
- Maximum Power @ rpm80 HP @ 3,300 RPM
- Maximum Torque @ rpm190 Nm @ 1600-2400 RPM
- Clutch240 mm, Single, Diaphragm push type, Cable operated
- Gear BoxFully synchronized 5 Speed, Manual with Cable Shift
- PTO ProvisionYes
- TypePower Assisted, Tiltable Column
- TypeHydraulic Vacuum assisted brakes
- FrontVentilated Discs
- FrontOver slung Parabolic (3 Leaves) –2 Stage
- TypeOver slung Semi Elliptic (3+3 Leaves) –2 Stage
- Tyres7.00 R15 LT –12PR (Tube type)
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)in kg3490
- Payload (FSD LS variant)in kg1860
- Driver + Co Driver3 seater – ARAI certified (1 Driver + 2 Co-driver)
Fuel Tank Capacity
- Capacity50 Ltrs
- Wheelbase (in mm) 2590
- Overall length (in mm) 5025
- Overall width (in mm) 1842
- Overall Height (in mm) 2061
- Load body dimension (FSD) – L x B x H2951 x 1750 x 490 in mm | 9 ft 8 in x 5 ft 9 in x 1 ft 7 in
- Loading platform height945 mm (3.1 Feet)
- Top Speed 80 kmph
- Gradeability (Re-Start)~23.2 %
Load Body Option
- Standard Bodies CBC, FSD
- Other BodiesHSD, Container, Reefer body, Refuse collection