Tata T.16 ULTRA
₹ 21.00 – ₹ 22.50 Lakh
Key Specification of Tata T.16 ULTRA
T.16 ULTRA Highlights
In BSVI T.16 Ultra DC is the offering from Tata Motors in ICV segment with New Generation 5L Engine having more power at 180 HP @ 2200 RPM and Max Torque of 590 NM @ 1000 – 2000 RPM.
T.16 Ultra DC with higher GVW @ 16020 GVW is best fit as medium & long haul transportation with multiple deck lengths (17ft to 24ft) is designed to address goods movement across all business applications. It is developed for Indian roads, redefining transportation industry leveraging enhanced technologies, blending ideally both technology and economy of operations.
The New Generation (NG) Day cabin with appealing, futuristic styling & aerodynamic is designed thoughtfully with a walk through feature, adding up with roomy interiors and 1+2 seating. It is developed to delight both the fleet owners as also the general driving fraternity.
6-speed G750 gear box is configured better drivability and best in class FE.
TATA T.16 ULTRA IMAGE GALLERY
COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS OF TATA T.16 ULTRA
- Engine Type5L NG BSVI
- Displacement/ Cubic capacity5005cc
- Maximum Power Output(in kW)180 HP@ 2200 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in Nm)590 Nm @ 1000 – 2000 rpm
- ClutchSingle Plate Dry Friction Type, 352 mm Dia
- TransmissionG750, Manual Synchromesh Gearbox (6F, 1R)
- Max. Gradeability (1st Gear)25.20%
- Steering SystemTilt & Telescopic Power Steering
- FrameLadder type frame with riveted/bolted cross members.
- Long member size250 x 68 x 7
- Fuel tank capacity160L
- DEF Tank Capacity (in Litres)25L
- Battery24V, 100 Ah capacity
- Alternator80 Amps
- Service BrakeFull S-cam Air Brakes, with ABS
- Parking BrakeGraduated valve controlled spring brake chamber integral with rear brake
SUSPENSION & TYRES
- Front SuspensionParabolic leaf spring, Hydraulic Double acting Shock Absorbers
- Rear SuspensionSemi elliptical leaf spring, Hydraulic Double acting Shock Absorbers
- No of tyresFront 2,Rear 4 , Spare 1
- Front9R20, 16PR – All steel Radial with tube
- Rear9R20, 16PR – All steel Radial with tube
LOAD BODY DIMENSIONS
|Driver + 2|
|3 years or 300000 km, Whichever is earlier*|